Top 3 Things We Can Learn From Mondrian
1. Perseverance pays off. Never give up until you find your calling. It took Mondrian almost an entire lifetime to develop a style that was a perfect reflection of who he was and felt right.
2. Things are not always as easy as they seem. Though Mondrian’s style appeared very simple, a lot of thought, planning, and hours went into each piece.
3. No need to go overboard or accumulate so much excess. Sometimes less is more.
ITEMS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
1. LAPTOP SLEEVE – Mondrian #6 by Rocket Graphics – Society6
2. ACRYLIC TRAY – Mondrian Essence by Qwirky Wirks – Society6
3. THROW PILLOW – Mondrian Blue by Gorgeous Graphic Design – Society6
4. THROW PILLOW – Mondrian Red by Gorgeous Graphic Design – Society6
5. COASTERS – Mondrian Style 2 by Kaleiope Studio Leggings – Society6
6. WALL CLOCK – Blocked Modern Cubist Design by Diana de Avila – Society6
7. TRAVEL MUG – Abstract Colored Shapes and Forms by Mikath – Society6
8. CARRY-ALL POUCH – The Map (after Mondrian) by Picomodi – Society6
9. CREDENZA – Mondrian Essence by Qwirky Wirks – Society6
10. WALL CLOCK – Mondrian De Stijl Pattern by Kay Cordingly – Society6
11. i-PHONE CASE – Mondrian Pattern by DigitalShards – Society6
12. TOTE BAG – Mondrian Meets Fibonacci by Studio Fibonacci – Society6
13. THROW PILLOW – Mid Century Modern Squares by Kay Cordingly – Society6
14. CONTRAST TANK – Mondrian Essence by Qwirky Wirks – RedBubble
15. FRAMED PRINT – Mondrian De Stijl Pattern by Kay Cordingly – Society6
16. SIDE TABLE – Cube Deco by Olga Ryzychenko – Society6
Find me also on: